Product Price: 1set / lot
Specification size: 16MM
Protection board overcharge and over-discharge voltage 2.5V-4.2V, protection board maximum current 5A-6A,continuous working current 3.5A-4A
(1) Built-in high-precision voltage detection circuit
(2) High withstand voltage devices are used for the terminals connected to the charger
(3) Built-in three-stage overcurrent detection circuit (overcurrent 1, overcurrent 2, load short circuit)
(4) The charge and discharge of the battery can be controlled through the MOS tube
(5) Wide Operating Temperature Range −40°C ~ +50°C
(6) Low current consumption.
1 string of nickel-cobalt-manganese-lithium, lithium-cobalt-acid, lithium-manganese-ion rechargeable batteries.
One string lithium polymer rechargeable battery.
Welding point description:
· B+ connects to the positive battery.
· B- connect the negative battery.
· P+ charge/discharge terminal positive (common for charge/discharge terminals).
• P-connector/discharger negative electrode (common for charge/discharge).
· The back of the board (steel sheet) is P-
Note: B+ and P+ share a single point
Features: Available Spot Welder or Electric Iron Solder